They come to play. They run around. They sleep. They make friends and at the end of the day they feel happy, loved and part of a family!
Dogs are pack animals and don't like to be alone. They see you and your family as part of their pack, so when you are away for the day your dog is at a loss. Planet Canine offers a second family for your dog to be a part of while you are at work or away on holiday.
you and your dog will LOVE Planet Canine!!
1. Planet Canine offers a peace of mind alternative to leaving your dog home alone. Consider it a play group for your dog.
2. You don't spend your day wondering if that new couch is still in one piece or your curtains will still be attached to the wall when you return at the end of your day.
3. Dogs have fun with other dogs! Studies have shown that if dogs are denied the opportunity to play, they may develop physical and/or behavioral problems.
4. Dogs may have up to 8 hours a day of playtime, making them pretty tired when they get back home. This is especially beneficial for long-term boarding dogs. It may not be home, but a pup gets lots of pets and love and play to hold 'em until their people come back.
5. Our playcare and boarding program provides separate sleep areas at night and at naptime. Your dog spends the day with the regular daycare gang. Bedding and your dogs diet are maintained as part of the boarding fee. We have snacks at nap-time, a large outdoor play yard and plenty of places to rest.
6. Best of all, your furry friend is thrilled to see you at the end of the day, every day. They greet you as though you are the finest thing to ever walk the earth, every time they see you! The novelty never wears off!